Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Oh HELL No!

I got this email today....how sad.


Dear Amazon.com Customer,

We've noticed that customers who have purchased or rated books by William A. Klein have also purchased Federal Jurisdiction, Fifth Edition by Erwin Chemerinsky. For this reason, you might like to know that Federal Jurisdiction, Fifth Edition will be released on July 1, 2007. You can pre-order your copy by following the link below.

Federal Jurisdiction, Fifth Edition Erwin Chemerinsky
Price:
$54.00

Release Date: July 1, 2007

4 comments:

Blawgin' said...

Good ol' Chem has put out a new edition? Isn't he the guy that bored me to sleep in Barbri? Who didn't tell me they would test commercial speech TWO TIMES IN A ROW?!

It's like a sad joke that they would send you such an email. It's like the email they just sent me today asking me for money for my law school. I nearly fell off my chair laughing.

They're trying to psyche us out. Or maybe they just think they're being funny?

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

[previous message deleted because I clearly can't do html tags...]

Some good news for us bitter bar retaking folk:

Home

Judge rejected the BarBri class action citing concerns over the RIDICULOUS incentive awards the jackass class representatives stood to recieve. My ass they deserve $75,000 for reviewing/signing some pleadings and digging up their original BarBri contract!

Blonde Blogger said...

Blawgin' - I got an email from school too....again, my response was OH HELL NO!!!

Last Call - OMG!! Don't even get me started on the Barbri class action CRAP!!! I currently work in class action litigation and mother of god, that claim form was crap!! I have no idea where my original Barbri contract is and I have no idea why Barbri wasn't forced to produce it; for tax reasons as well as SOX compliance they have to retain those...those fools can go find my Barbri info themselves....AAAHHHH!!!