Friday, January 4, 2008

Where For Art Thou, Britney?



Well, apparently, she has gone 5150. On a 72 hour lockdown after an extended "showdown" during which she refused to hand over the crumbsnatchers to America's favorite loser, K-Fed. On the parental-fitness scale, though, K-Fed is right up there with Ward Cleaver, compared to Britney, who is knocking herself out channeling Courtney Love.

Look at what a little hottie she used to be. I bet Justin is nekkid somewhere with Jessica Biel, doing a happy dance that Brit kicked his ass to the curb. She appears to be on some sort of sartorial mission to self-implode on the world stage, and Jamie-Lynn seems buckled in for the ride. Maybe I should send Mama Spears an advanced copy of Drink. Curse. Hate. Because if those two fiery train wrecks were my daughters, I would either take up permanent residence in a fantastic place called Denial, or I would maintain a constant state of inebriation.

Seriously, though, I have spent the better part of the last hour reading up on said train wrecks.

WTF????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too! OMG, I can't believe what's happened in the last 24 hours with that trainwreck. Just when I think she can't surprise us anymore, she does us one better! In all seriousness, I hope this means she will get the help she so obviously needs, and be back on the path to hotness once again!

You know the world has gone crazy when Kevin Federline looks like frigging Father of the Year. Everyone hated him so much when he was married to Britney, but now he's smelling like roses!

RaisedFromAshes said...

Reading about train wrecks serves a dual purpose: 1) it makes us feel a heck of a lot better about ourselves and any wreckage that may occur or have occurred in our own lives, and 2) stress relief - reading that stuff is far less taxing on the brain than bar review stuff!

And to think that grandma Spears was going to publish a book on raising kids Christian. I so love hypocrisy!

Emily said...

Ha ha! First thing I did that morning after reading about that was texted my friend, "They 5150'd Britney's ass. Finally."

Totally bonkers that one. Too bad they let her go after 24+ hours. I understand why the law is the way it is, but damn, that girl needs to be held long enough to realize she's nutso and needs meds. Badly.