Monday, January 7, 2008

What'sa Goin' On?!?!?!




I can HARDLY WAIT!!! Here I was, all excited to blog about Cashmere Mafia, Lipstick Jungle (Candace Bushnell at her best...coming in February!), The Biggest Loser and The Gauntlet III (I am literally shaking, I am so excited about The Gauntlet....CT, Diem and all the crazies are back! Seriously, aren't some of them getting to be too old for this shit? They have to be hittin' 30 sometime soon...) when I find out about Season 2 of ROL!!! It must be a late Christmas gift...and I must have been a very, very good girl!


But here is the best part.....ya know who sent me the link? And was thrilled BEYOND BELIEF to be the one to break the good news to me??


Oh. Yes. The Perfect Husband. His transformation is complete.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sad part is, the whole family is thrilled beyond belief. And yes, you've been a very, very good girl!

Mr. BB

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the commercials? At some point Heather and Lacey come back.