Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Never Post While Inebriated.

Oh. My. God. Today sucked hard. I spent the better part of three hours on COMPUTER ISSUES. My laptop virus protection lapsed yesterday, so I go online to update it and because the wireless connection at the library SUCKS OUT LOUD, it takes forever and I cannot get it to download, because every loser in the world is at the library checking their Schwab accounts or downloading recipes (????) or on Match.com. Which brings me to another question; what are you doing trolling for boy toys at the public library in Suburbia?!?!?! I saw this woman sitting next to me today looking for men online but I saw her profile and it said she was married but looking for one-on-one fun. What????? I have been with a lot of assholes, but really, it takes too much energy to deal with more than one asshole at a time. I can multi-task, but not that well.

So, I come home and call the computer company (should I mention them by name?) and the automated bitch that everyone hates asks me for the express service code number on my laptop. Then she says that it is located on the bottom of my laptop next to the words "express service code." WTF!?!?! I am crying by this time and my husband, who totally rocks, makes me a martini. Lemon drop. My favorite! And then another one....yippee!! So, I am finally feeling good....a little bit fuzzy.....But way better than when I got home!! My husband is ssooo awesome!!!

No comments: