Friday, January 12, 2007

Are you a Pregnant Man?

Today I was on a well-known weight loss website (still have to lose the damn bar weight from July) and I was entering all my depressing statistics (height, weight, etc.) when I get to a section of health-related questions. Questions like, "Have you ever been diagnosed with bulimia nervosa," and other questions about smoking and drinking. No, no and YES, lots.

Then I come across a question set apart from the others in all caps and bold:

"THIS QUESTION IS FOR WOMEN ONLY: Are you
pregnant?"
This question was no doubt drafted by their crack legal team, to prevent future liability for giving erroneous weight loss advice to pregnant and/or lactating men. Just goes to prove my prior point on my very first post...the ability to pass the bar in no way correlates to the ability to practice law...

No comments: