Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Pussycat Dolls - Las Vegas Style!

Ok, so I went on a quick girls trip to Las Vegas, or as I like to call it, The Mothership, this weekend with a friend of mine who was on a business trip.

We went to see The Pussycat Dolls at The Pussycat Lounge, which is in the Pure nightclub at Caesar's Palace. As soon as I walked in, it was as if the heaven's opened up and the angels sang. I was home.

Those Dolls are six kinds of HOT! They are not the same Dolls that recorded the CD or that go on tour, they are the Las Vegas Pussycat Dolls and let me just tell you what the difference is: tits and ass. The Las Vegas Dolls are not as skinny as the other Dolls, they have hips and boobs and the show is truly a burlesque show. They sing some of the same Pussycat Doll songs, but they have some old school burlesque numbers as well, complete with pig tails, ruffled bloomers and garter belts. I could totally rock that look, being the total Glamazon I am.

But the highlight of my night, (besides paying $12 for a vodka/cranberry...good times!) was that they announced that Chelsea and Melissa R, my favorites from The Next Pussycat Doll, WILL BE JOINING THE LAS VEGAS SHOW!!! But here is the kicker.....they can't join UNTIL THEY TURN 21!!! They will both be turning 21 within the next couple months. I am WAY too old to be so excited about this.

I am going back to Vegas in November with my husband and don't think I'm not draggin' him there. Maybe I will wear some ruffled bloomers myself and see if I can be "discovered" and join Robin Antin's evil empire...

My faith in the universe has been restored.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't think you can EVER be too old to be excited about boobs and hips. . . .

Anonymous said...

I really don't think you'll have to drag your husband to the show. I'm sure he'll go willing!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes, he will!

Anonymous said...

If you get to meet Robin Antin, please try to hook me up with her brother. I would like to have him do my hair!

Blawgin' said...

Everytime I read your blog, I think, "It's like I'm writing this!!" I"m so jealous you saw the PCDs in Vegas. I've been to the PCD Lounge, but don't think I saw the girls...As for Grey's, UGH. Such a disappointment. Christina is SO in love with Meredith. And long lost sister, jr. Grey? Who meets McDreamy in a bar the night before her internship starts? Puh-leeeez! Don't even get me started.

Anonymous said...

hey, my name is aspyn and i am going to vegas for the first time and going to see the PCD at the lounge, i was just wondering if you or anyone could tell me what to wear to such an event. :) thanks

my email is aspynmichele@gmail.com