Friday, May 11, 2007

I Heart Apolo!

Aren't these two the cutest frickin' kids you've ever seen? I want to put them in my purse, take them home with me, so they can dance on my coffee table for me. She is like a mini Barbie and he is like a mini Ken, except with better hair, a better name, and he's not gay!! LOVE him! I so want him to win!

If you have no idea what I am talking about at this point, I have several questions for you. First, where the HELL have you been? Dancing With The Stars is only the best show ever. I have never taken a dance lesson in my life, yet this show makes me want to forget practicing law so I can become a professional ballroom dancer. Second, really, where the HELL have you been?? This show is on two nights a week, HOW could you miss it?? Did you not drool over Mario last season? BTW, Mario just moved in with his partner, the bitchy Ms. Karina Smirnoff. She is a total bee-yatch, but how cool is it to be named after booze? They are smokin' hot together, I would love to be a fly on that bedroom wall.....

Apolo will win this season, I just know it. He is talented and a true competitor and people love them because the two of them look like toys you want to play with. I think he is just a little hot tamale...I just wanna spread him on a cracker...

Too bad Ian Ziering went home last night. Maybe now he will have time to pull that stick out of his ass and relax. Seriously, dude, you are a has-been from 90210 in a ballroom dancing competition...you are not curing cancer. Granted, you are hot and your moves rock, but pop a Xanax or something, you're making me nervous just watching you.

Anyway, this is just one more futile attempt on my part to try and reduce the stress about next week. I am seriously STRESSED. S-T-R-E-S-S-E-D the fuck out. Bad TV helps me mellow out. Too bad they already picked the next Pussycat Doll.....that show seriously reduced my stress. (And I know I have one peep that reads this blog that claims she never watched Who Wants To Be The Next Pussycat Doll....yeah, RIGHT!! You know who you are...) BUT!! Here is the good news!! I am going to Las Vegas this weekend with a girlfriend for some fun, AND THEY ARE HAVING TRYOUTS FOR NEXT SEASON!!! Woohoo!!! Think they need an old Pussycat with a law degree?!?!?!?!

And just how many Pussycat Dolls do they need anyways!!??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I know I am the peep you are talking about and I will own up to watching a lot of trash TV, but seriously I have never watched Pussycat Dolls. That is really only because I never could figure ot when it was on and not because I did not want to watch it. Hopefully next season I will see it. BTW, I voted for Apolo last night. Can't wait for tonight!