Monday, March 12, 2007

Are You Kidding Me?!?!?

I have to wait till WEDNESDAY to get my benefits package. I guess I will have to reschedule some of those damn appointments. It's killing me!!

But seriously, I was so happy to get up and go to work today. I had my little coffee mug all ready to go!! I am now a functioning member of society!

I am trying not to think about the bar exam or being a lawyer.

I am happy with my cubicle. I have lots of natural light. Do I really need to be a lawyer? How sad when you realize after spending an unholy amount of money on law school and the bar exam, that you are really content being Dilbert in a cubicle.


Gotta go pick out my outfit for work tomorrow...got the whole, "it's my first day, so I gotta wear a suit" thing out of the way, now on to the cute clothes!

No comments: