Friday, February 23, 2007

I Should Probably Be Studying......

BUT THANK GOD THEY DIDN'T KILL MEREDITH ON GREY'S ANATOMY!! Oh, and Denny, the wonderful Denny was on to guide Meredith back to life. LOVE Denny, he is the best one that has ever been on that show. What a relief that Meredith's bitchy mother has gone on to meet her maker and please, will someone, hopefully Callie, BITCH SLAP Izzie?? That would be hot! Callie would kick her whiny, butter-eating ass!

Grey's Anatomy was all I could think about yesterday. I am sure my husband would be thrilled to hear that. Oh, and whether or not I should buy some long underwear to wear under my clothes at the bar. I am going to be in a large convention center and I fear I am going to freeze my ass off. I can't wear a hat, or gloves, so I better pile on the layers.

Ok, back to Evidence......after I go to Target for some long johns!!

2 comments:

Blawgin' said...

So funny, I made a run to Target too! I bought a hoodie for like $10. Now, I'm wondering if I should buy nice underwear because I'm thinking it may make me feel better as I sit in the exam.

Clearly, I've lost it! Oh, and thanks for the tip on Remedies -- I have the menemonics from last time!

The next time we watch Mer as she undergoes therapy for attempted suicide, we'll be drunk on lots of wine!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Blondie ... all the best next week. You have a lot of friends rooting for you!