Sunday, July 22, 2007

Go Forth and Prosper!

So, this week I will be out of town with Perfect Husband and the Offspring. I will be back bloggin' on Monday, August 30.

I want to take a minute and wish all of my bar applicant blogger friends THE BEST OF LUCK THIS WEEK!! The July bar exam starts Tuesday. Ugh, I just threw up a little in my mouth. This one is a biggie, with 3 new subjects added to the already insurmountable list of fun subjects tested.

There is no doubt in my mind that every one of you can, and will, pass this exam and go on to use your new superpowers for good and not evil. I can't wait to hear what was on the test and what your thoughts are.....GOOD LUCK, MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, NAMASTE, AND MAZELTOV TO ALL OF YOU!!

2 comments:

Blawgin' said...

Thanks BB,
Your blog has consistently been a pick-me-up throughout this process. I'm gonna give this another go, and whatever happens will happen. Will keep you posted!

In the meantime, enjoy your vacay and let us know what fun things you did! =)

Emily said...

Thanks BB! Have a great time! Congrats again the half marathon!

Here's to enjoying life in August!

P.S. I'll likely be right there with you bar exam wise come next Jan/Feb. I never got over the BS of the Feb results and my heart never got in the game this time around. I haven't done shit the last two weeks and backing out doesn't seem to be an option. We'll see what happens. If I pass it will mean this test is totally arbitrary and a manifestation of satan himself. But I guess we already knew that...