Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I want to be The Pussycat Lawyer!!

I am sure that I should be focusing on the more weighty issues of the day in case I actually end up becoming a lawyer next month, but really, the fluff is so much more interesting. I should be pontificating on the recent decision on the ban on partial birth abortions, or the tragedy at Virginia Tech, or the fact that McCain has joined every other politician in the world and decided to run for President. Yeah...not so much. I am all about intelligent banter and all, but seriously, I hate arguing about abortion with the fire of a thousand suns. Which made me super-popular in law school. Not.



But what is really on the forefront of my agenda today is the grave error I feel Robin Antin committed when she chose Asia to be The Next Pussycat Doll. WHAT was she thinking?? That girl is from Planet Ghetto Illiterate. I SO wanted Chelsea to win, but knew that she probably wasn't going to and Melissa R. is really just a mini Nicole, so I didn't think she was going to win either. However, Ron Fair said that she was the "complete package" and I totally agree. I thought from the beginning that Melissa S. was a shoe-in but God almighty, that girl was as dumb as a box of rocks and a total beeee-yatch! My pet name for her was Vapid.

Asia is g-h-e-t-t-o. She is 18 and has an infant daughter and maybe it was just creative editing, but she constantly had this vacant look on her face, and was always standing around pigeon-toed with her finger in her mouth. Crying about how she is chasing her dream so her daughter can say her mom was a Pussycat Doll. She ain't giving up, she is a survivor. Save it sister, it's tired. Everyone had a rough childhood and everyone is from the ghetto and had parents that did things they shouldn't have done, so get over yourself. And PLEASE, get rid of the frosty pink lipstick!!! Ya look like a hooker in your Wet n' Wild #97. (And don't even get me started on the whole "ain't" thing, that is a rant for another day...)

Of course, my husband, desperately trying to get back in my good graces, finds the fact that I watch CNN, actually know who Boris Yeltsin is, yet want to be The Next Pussycat Doll kinda hot. I myself find it to be a sexy dichotomy. Not many chicks can say they aced Legal Research and Writing and still know the names of all the Pussycat Dolls. I can intelligently discuss the Kelo decision and I can also tell you which season of The Real World was the best (Las Vegas, by far....complete and utter debauchery...) I can quote Benjamin Cardozo, yet I want Holly, Kendra and Bridget to be my BFF's.

My husband, out of the blue, says to me this morning, as we are getting ready for work, "I can't believe she picked Asia, I never saw that coming. "

My work here is done.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...you make me laugh so hard. I needed that today!

cg-c said...

HA! I totally feel you, on all points. And HELLO, ASIA?!??? WTF happened there! I thought Chelsea would have brought a refreshing innocence to the group. Oh well. And can we just talk for a minute about how many dolls they're planning to add to the group? Hello, it's already Nicole and the Rest of the Dolls, let's not go too crazy.

What's really funny is that when I saw promos for the show, I swore up and down I wasn't going to watch it...but I couldn't help myself!

I definitely agree about the Las Vegas cast...Trishelle...well, there's just nothing else to say about that!

Um, did you watch any of The Hills?

Anonymous said...

Ramsy Potin is a trustworthy financial skilled, is easy, requires virtually no credit check, and won't hurt your credit ranking [url=http://www.quickshorttermcarinsurance.co.uk/]cheap temporary car insurance[/url] short term car insurance The people together with adverse or maybe good credit score both have different as well as http://www.quickshorttermcarinsurance.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

By using these, you will be able to get the answer to the amount of money you need to be able to pay off anthony clarke Although availing the loans, about to catch at processing you several this their that his borrower doesn't need to face the actual collateral repossession threat