Monday, October 22, 2007

Not to Toot My Own Horn....

But I am the best wife EVER! I booked our yearly vacation today for next year and guess where me and Perfect Husband are going? San Francisco Giants Spring Training in Scottsdale, AZ. Ding, Ding, Ding, I scored mucho bonus points for that one!!! I tabled all my plans for Fiji, Italy, Spain and Greece. To go to Arizona. Just for my husband. I figured for a winter vacation, Arizona is better than New York, which is where Cooperstown is. And while Perfect Husband, is in fact, perfect, I really don't see a need for more than one baseball-related vacay. I am thinking there is a sparkly trinket in my future.....;-)

In other news, Southern California is aglow with wildfires raging out of control. For my So Cal readers, I hope all is good with you and yours. I find it hard to believe however, that People.com could not come up with a better story than this: Wildfires Threaten Tori and Dean's B&B. Seriously, do we care that one of Tori and Dean's multiple dwellings may or may not go up in flames? Not so much. And apparently neither to they, since they were interviewed at Monday's taping of Dancing with The Stars. Rather ironic, don't you think, for the two home wreckers to have a home that ends up being wrecked????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were the best wife ever before you booked the Spring Training vacay! Now you're legendary. And don't worry, Fiji and the other, more exotic locales will come soon enough, along with a sparkly trinket!

Mr. BB